Semiconductor Rectifiers are the semiconductor diodes widely used in the process of rectification as well as power control. They are developed to conduct current preferentially only in one direction and stop the current flow in the opposite direction. They utilize different properties of a junction developed from two varied doped semiconductor materials. These intrinsic and integrated circuits are widely used to carry out different tasks from isolation, switching, biasing, controlling, signal processing, level shifting, etc.
Features of IGBT Control Modules:
Product Specifications : 1MBI400F-060 PIM module
1. IGBT is a functional integration of Power MOSFET and BJT devices in monolithic form
2. IGBT combines the best attributes of both to achieve optimal device characteristics. Each module consists of two IGBT in a half-bridge configuration with each transistor having a reverse-connected super-fast recovery free-wheel diode.
3. All components and interconnects are isolated from the heat sinking base plate,offering simplified system assembly.
1. Square RBSOA
2. Low Saturation Voltage
3. Over current Limiting Function (3 Times Rated Current)
4. IGBT is three-terminal power semiconductor device
5. High Frequency Operation
1. AC Drive invert
3. UPS, Un-interruptible Power Supply
4. Welding Power Supplies
Why choose us?
1. We keep more than 10 thousands Transistors in warehouse, it could cut lead time of most items.
2. Customer service in 1-4 hours. If thereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s any question, please contact with us.
3. Experienced technical support team.
4. 90 days warranty for all the goods from us.
5. Many supplier with us, we could help you to get any components which is difficult to get.