- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 3 USD ($)
Thyristors Diode Modules are designed to be used in different applications of kilowatts to giga watts. They are available from 1200V to 4400V range with vale of current up to 1070A. They are assembled in high pressure contact using modern solder bond technology to address the specific needs of cost as well as performance optimized uses as well as applications. They are available in dual as well as single device topologies for meeting the demands of all phase controls and rectifier applications from electrical devices, to low voltage soft starters to general purpose power supplies.
Features of Thyristors Diode Modules:
- Widely used in induction motors, transistorized AC motor controllers, DC motor controller, temperature controller, etc.
- High performance, reliability and integration
- Compact design with sturdy pin terminals for excellent solder contact to PCB
- Mechanical and stress free design to ensure extremely reliability.
Applications of Thyristors Diode Modules:
- Power Supplies
- Motor Controls
- Medical Equipment
- Induction Heating/Melting
- Battery Chargers
7245, 2/F, 142building, Zhuanchang North, tongzhou district, Beijing, Beijing, 101121, China